Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm getting dizzy here being the navigator

Cause ya see we are headed north toward Canada and we are tooling down Interstate 29 that follows the Missouri River. Now 29 goes in and out and in and out of Iowa and Nebraska. Can't make up it's mind I guess.

I hope I don't offend any Iowans BUT the roads in Nebraska are sooooo very much better than yours - sorry - sad but true!
Mr Doodles has chosen Eastern Colorado as having the worst roads so far on this trip.

Photos from the road follow.........

nope this is not a female kitty we picked up for Buddy...what an emaciated looking thing she was. I went and left her some of Buddy's food.



this country should have more of these for alternative power....we sure do have the land mass.


ok gonna go pick up the camera as we are back in South Dakota and the roads are less bumpy...............stay tuna'd

No comments: