Friday, October 31, 2008

Winding down

at the Pumpkin Patch............I can honestly tell you that it has been a blast. Who knew that hawking pumpkins would be fun!!! However I did forget how warm it can be in October in Southern California, set a couple of records for warm days. Maybe I forgot how warm it was when I was a kid growing up here HA!!!

Having never done this type of thing before we really had no idea what to expect and as it turned out this gig far exceeded our expectations.

We have a few weeks off before the Christmas trees arrive, so we are gonna do some fun things with sister, brother-in-law and maybe even niece and nephew-in-law.

Stay tuna'd for stories and photos...............

Please have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!



1 comment:

Chris said...

Doodles, I am so glad you have enjoyed your time with the pumpkins! Now have some rest & fun. Can't wait for "Christmas Tree Adventures"!

Chris