Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun day at the Pumpkin Patch

Things are really hopping at the Pumpkin Patch.................folks are starting to buy pumpkins for carving. I am always quick to tell them please don't carve too early cause you'll just have to come back and buy another pumpkin. Boss probably wouldn't like that line ;)

Folks are also beginning to think about table decorations for t
heir Thanksgiving.........so many to choose from and such beautiful colors and sizes. Think I'll start thinking about our Thanksgiving table......we'll be celebrating at sisters and there will only be a few of us but a pretty table is always appealing.

Well after this weekend I don't know if I'll have much to choose from..........YOWZER we have been busy.

Had friends and family visit and it was so good to see them all. Nice they live close by.


The Princess in all her Halloween finery.....is she just the sweetest child!!!

I must share photos of the "Princess" and one of her new friend Ethan.Are they just not the cutest couple............

1 comment:

Bee said...

They are cute! When I saw that first picture, I thought it was a professional ad for the pumpkin parcy. She's a beauty.