Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Let's HOPE

since this is Super Tuesday, and also Fat Tuesday not to be confused folks.

Any way I hope if you are living in one of the 20 some states that held primaries today I hope you voted. If you did stand up and be counted and be proud. If you didn't I don't wanna hear y'all complain.

And if you live in the other states that are going to be holding primaries in the next few weeks please vote, you'll be doing us all a favor.

And yes Mr Doodles and I voted absentee.

Oh and what are y'all giving up for lent? stay tuna'd I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm stressing out because I don't know what to give up...and I'm running out of time! ;)

And yes, I had a great Mardi Gras! I celebrated in BR on Saturday and have been working since then, but my first 'real' parade was a ton of fun, and I can't wait until next year already! I don't know if I'll ever go down to New Orleans because I think it might be a bit crazy for my taste, but it's tame enough in Baton Rouge to just be fun. =)