Wednesday, February 06, 2008

for lent I'm

going to walk three miles a day........so that means starting on Ash Wednesday, February 6th to Easter Sunday, March 23rd I will walk at least 129 miles. Let's make it 130 I'm feeling generous tonite. And for every mile I walk I will donate one dollar to Habitat for Humanity, one of my most favorite charities.

We will be leaving Southern Arizona in the next few days headed for Southern California. So while out walking I will document my walks by taking photo's and post them over on my photo blog. I might even try for 150
so stayt tuna'd.........

3 comments:

maltese parakeet said...

yay, that sounds like a great idea!

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

Hmmm. Will you be wearing one of those monitors? I think I can do that, too. Good idea, sister

barb said...

monitors like a pedometer? read my next blog HA!!!