Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winding down...........

Our time here at the Christmas tree lot is winding down. Christmas trees are still finding homes for that special day

Christmas day will be here soon and that means we will be with family in a few days. The gypsy caravan will be packing up and heading to the Desert on Christmas day......have yet to hear but I do believe we'll be celebrating Christmas on the Friday.........that'll keep us out of the malls for those after Christmas bargains, I can tell you honestly I have never done that, nor have I cared to shop the day after Christmas.

Mr Doodles and I would just like to relax, maybe go see a movie of two. Sister and her hunky bunky are spending the weekend, not sure about niece and her sweetums, so we'll have time to tell stories and catch up of all that's been going on in each of our lives since the Pumpkin Patch. We'll be hanging at Grandma M's so I also see some card games on the menu.

Mr Doodles and I wish you the best for the coming year and a very Merry Christmas...........stay tuna'd for what's in the future for the Doodle bunch cause it sure could be FUN and quite different!!!

2 comments:

Bee said...

Merry Christmas to the Doodles and Buddy! Have a wonderful time with your family.

And I always stay tuna'd!

Chris said...

I'm so glad the tree lot was a good experience!

Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday!

Chris