Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Oh my it sure is..........Christmas trees are flying out of our lot in record numbers.........folks are having Christmas at home with family and friends instead of flying off to ski in far away places or swim with the fishes in the warmer climates.

It is good to see the Christmas spirit in spite of the economy. There is always one or two folks that don't want to spend the $$$ on a tree and gripe and grumble but hey they probably would be doing that even if the economy was at it's best.........I just look at them and wish them a Merry Christmas.

Because of the a fore mentioned problem with the Doodle elves being so busy I may not post for a few days.................and we are having a great time doing this job.

stay tuna'd.................and pray I get a minute to get my Christmas shopping done.

No comments: