Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A big change from 6 months ago

The traveling Doodles clan came thru Arizona in May and kinda skimmed the surface looking at property. But we are now back after vetoing New Mexico and are quite surprised at how the prices have come down. Seems as those the real estate market slump has hit this state also, calling this a buyers market. Hey we know what that means after the languishing market we endured in our past life in Florida.

So maybe we could be on the better end of the stick, so to speak. Spent a bit of time in eastern Arizona about 90 miles from Tucson. Good fertile land, lots of agriculture there. Perfect for my herb farm. Oh I just dream but it could be a possible ya know. Mr Doodles teases me about it but I'm serious. Maybe niece could come over and we could also do goat cheese. Now that would be wonderful even better than wonderful!!!

Dreams are good I do a lot of planning in my dreams. Sometimes Mr Doodles complains or mentions upon waking....."what the hell were you building girl???" I was planning my herb garden while I was asleep cause when I'm awake I am looking after you and Buddy and doing the navigating. So I can dream OK?!?!?!!! Ya know the definition of dreams don't ya......... it's a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep and that includes building my herb garden dang it. Mr Doodles rolls those pretty blue eyes and grabs another cup a Timmies. I neglected to tell him that a dream is also a wild or vain fancy!!!

Stay tuna'd...I'll get that herb garden yet ;-}

2 comments:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

I'm behind that dream, sister! Plant enough thyme for me.

Bee said...

I dream a lot, too. I say to my honey, "D'ya know what I want to do to the bahtroom?" and he says in that omg-here-we-go-again voice, "No, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me."

I also play with mapquest a lot. I have already mapquested Tuscon in case I ever get an invitation to come help plant a garden or make goat cheese. (I luuuuuvvvvv goat cheese!)