Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Newspaper article on US infrastucture

While having breakfast this a.m. Mr Doodles and I read an article in USA Today titled "States act swiftly on bridge repairs". This is all due to the horrific bridge collapse on Minneapolis August 1st.

Mr Doodles told me not to read the article because it would scare the beejezus outta me. We are motoring around the country ya know.

Well I am not one to listen most times so I read the article. What annoys me more than anything is that several Dept. of Transportation Commissioners in this country are quoted as say "after the inspection reviews cost for repairs will be in the BILLIONS!!!

Well DOT Commissioner shouldn't you have kept up with maintenance all along and maybe it wouldn't cost Billions of $$$.

I have now come to the conclusion that there are dopes in charge all over this country not just Washington.

No comments: