Saturday, August 18, 2007

Some photos of the gathering of

our dear Canadian friends. Mr & Mrs Nutz had a gathering out at their campground where we parked our RV for the duration of our visit. I must also say I had no idea that we knew that many folks up in that neck of the woods. But it was wonderful to see everyone. I guess it turned out to be 30 some folk show up for some yummy BBQ of hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, coleslaw, salads and best of all fresh pick corn on the cob. Might I add some of the best corn we have ever had the pleasure of tasting.



That's Chef Tony doing BBQ'in duty and he did a wonderful job. The weather cooperated and it was a loverly evening.



That's Miss Beverly J being cute taking a pic of me while I am doing the same. We hope to see her and her sweet husband out on the RV road soon.







Needless to say it was a wonderful evening, a special thanks to Mr & Mrs Nutz for their wonderful hospitality. Oh and stay tuna'd cause the Nutz and the Doodles crew are meeting up in Vegas mid October.........WOO HAA!!!

1 comment:

Cottage Kid said...

I'm sorry I missed having a visit with you guys not to memtion all the fun!
Stay well and enjoy your adventure!