Monday, April 30, 2007

Must we Endure???

OK, please raise you hand if you are as tired as I am when hearing about the present Bush Administration what they knew and when they knew it. These people are crazy!!
Someone drank the kool aid and passed the pitcher to the rest of the dopes. I think I know who it was, but gads!

Let me say this === George Tenet WE ALREADY KNEW what you have written about in your tell all book. You, my sleazy dope, are just gonna make money on that book Why don't you be a big person and donate that money you will make to all the children of service men and women who died in the horrific war. The money could be used
for school scholarships.

Theses people are
despicable!
DOPE = a stupid or unresponsive person

I must say I was going to write something on pet peeves and the funny sites out there about pet peeves....and maybe you could share your pet peeves. But lordy, lordy this subject must be one of my biggest pet peeves....stay tuna'd

1 comment:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

I love it when you call them 'dopes.'