Friday, September 22, 2006

Well now this is downright annoying!!!

to say the least! What the hell! I am a tad pissed about this. And let me also say I have been for years. But - there's that but again.............what the hell am I gonna be able to do about it.

You may have heard this news already, WalMart, my least favorite company in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is lowering their generic drug prices to $4 a bottle. OK what does that say - the bastards have been ripping y'all off for a bazillion years and why oh why have we been putting up with this BS. Because our government says we should.

You know as well as I that WalMart is making a profit on $4 a bottle - trust me they are not doing this out of the goodness of their teeny little hearts.

It is a disgrace - a slap in the face to millions of Americans WHO CANNOT AFFORD their drugs.

Why doesn't Walmart and all of the other retailers jump in and help those folks.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14927896/

I am so very pissed about this..................stay tuna'd!

No comments: