Friday, January 02, 2009

No resolutions here

just promises I make to myself

a glimpse at my 2009 promises

*Send notes instead of emails...............we all like to get mail......you may be on the list
*Try to support local markets which is not always easy when on the road like we are
*Recycle more and reuse what we can
*Spend more time cooking
*Keep shopping bags in the truck (I'm ashamed to say this is one I have failed at)
*Read more
*Take more photos
*Walk more...........stretch more also
*Keep the weight off that I did lose

How do you start your New Year............do you make a list?

ps...................Mr Doodles doesn't make a promise or a resolution ever so I don't know if quiting smoking was on a list or just something he dreamt up but he is still smoke free....................I am so very proud of him and know how hard it must be at times.

1 comment:

Bee said...

I used to make resolutions. And then by January 5 or 6, I'd usually break them. This year, I guess I've done like you - made some promises to myself. I'm going to try and pare my life -meaning my mind and my environment down to the simple, important things.