Monday, April 24, 2006

Planning a trip...........

So sister moon and I are off on our trip May 2. Now I thought I would go in a poke around the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce site just to see what's happening in the area while we are going to be there. I see that there is an exhibit at the Childrens Museum . Fireworks of Glass is the largest permanent sculpture of blown glass by renowned artist Dale Chihuly. If you haven't seen any of Mr Chihuly's work just take a look at the site. Oddly enough another one of Mr Chihuly's work hang in a Visitors center in Columbus, Indiana.

Also at the
Indianapolis Zoo and Gardens there seems to be a lot going on, so that's on the list. I found some terrific walking trails around Indianapolis, mostly featured around their parks And if y'all know us ya know we will be hitting the art and antique shops Downtown around Monument Circle.

stay tuna'd...............................

No comments: