Saturday, April 29, 2006

LOVE BUGS>>>>>>>>YUK~YUK~YUK

this my friends is a LOVE BUG the picture is courtesy of google ............

and it is that time of the year AGAIN..................if left on your car they eat, literally eat the paint of of your beloved car. So I must get out my trusty can of PAM and spray on the front of my car so when driving down the freeway of even just on the street, when you hit a love bug it just slides right off.

stay tuna'd.................the damn things come back in September

3 comments:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

Well, there's a good use for Pam.

barb said...

the only good use for PAM.........and mind you this hint was given to me by an 85+ year old lady.....see what you can learn from the legends

Dave Levinson said...

One thing I don't miss about Florida! There is plenty that I do miss...