Monday, January 18, 2010

We have visitors



Well they didn't really come to see us actually, if you want to know the truth we are visitors to them.  This is their land.  These burros have been here for many, many years.

I'm presuming these are the same burros that we saw in Oatman, Arizona last year.  Well not exactly the same ones but ya know what I mean.

I must go do some research on burros in this area. Cause I wonder how old these guys are, how long do they live and what the heck do they eat out here.  All I see is rock, dust, scrub brush and a few lakes.

At a distance they are cute little things but I'm not sure if they'd be that friendly up close and personal.


2 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

I'm so excites I found your blog-your pics are incredible!! Can't wait to show the kids

Bee said...

Up close and personal, they may say, "Go away." But only because they don't know you. Once they got to know the Doodles, they'd want to sit down for a cup of tea.

(Can you tell? I'm catching up on blog reading this icy, cold morning.)