Monday, June 18, 2007

My trip is complete.........

No our trip is not over just got the exclamation mark on it however.

As y'all know food is an important part of our lives and growing up we have such fond memories of favorite foods.

Mine is fried chicken.
Well sister made fried chicken and potato salad tonite for dinner. Damn she fries chicken good. It isn't what you use it's how you use it, the technique is the key. Some folks got it and some don't. I don't sister does. However we make the exact same family potato salad. Nothing fancy, but potatoes, celery, hard boiled eggs. a bit of finely diced onions and mayo. That's it...oh salt and pepper.

We have had just the best time at sister and brother-in-laws. The boys did projects, lord only knows what those were. While sister and I just do what we always do when we are together have just the best time. We did play a lot of scrabble, our favorite game to play.

So off Mr Doodles and I go to Yosemite/Sequoia for a few days. And then from there we aren't sure BUT y'all will be the first to know when we get there

I'll get back on track posting I promise but time with family is very precious. Stay tuna'd.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I'd been with y'all for dinner tonight!

Bee