Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I refuse................


There is so much crap going on in this world of ours right now. I told my sis yesterday I refuse to rant about Bush and his merry band of thieves. It is very difficult but I think I can pull it off.Don't rant it makes wrinkles! Not saying don't care, or stop writing letters - I haven't.

We need to find some good things in this world. One the shuttle landed safely thank god! We knew they were coming cause we heard the boom overhead. That was cool!

So I am going to post a photo that may bring calm or a smile to your sweet face...............stay tuna'd



2 comments:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

This is such an unusual butterfly but so beautiful. I love the composition and love more that I was there, too.

barb said...

I don't know how unusual this butterfly is but it it pretty.
and I love the fact that we were together, too.