Monday, February 03, 2014

Words of wisdom.................

I do not have the temperament to be idle......
doing nothing makes me itch!!


Well that and the fact that we haven't had a drop of rain here in Southern Arizona.  Shea butter is my new best friend.  And it seems I'm using more this year than ever before.  Wonder if it's my old skin.  Now I'm not complaining because Southern Arizona is on an aquifer.  There is  water underground everywhere in this area.  That makes good growing for this lettuce belt.  Sunkist and Dole have unbelievable fields of vegetables. They call this area the lettuce bowl.   I wrote about it here.  So many find it hard to believe in this dry dusty desert this area would be second to Imperial Valley in California for growing.    If you are ever in this area stop by and spend sometime.  Not a cosmopolitan city by any means but during the winter months there is a ton of happenings.


No comments: