Monday, November 03, 2008

Your vote counts!

If in fact you have not voted to avoid the long lines please don't let the long lines deter you, please vote.......this could be the most important vote of your lifetime.

Sister posted this and I couldn't have said it better.

By Moon

The following is a quote from ABC news blog.

"Obama was not yet in the Senate when Congress voted to authorize the use of force in the fall of 2002. But he spoke out against it as a Senate candidate that year."

Obama came out against the war at the same time, and for the same reasons, I felt it was wrong. We needed strength in Afghanistan, that's where the terrorists were. The witch hunt to Iraq was Cheney, Wolfowitz and the other war criminals. Wolfowitz was the mastermind behind the first Gulf War and for some reason, couldn't wait to go back and finish Iraq off.

Before we went into Iraq someone told me the administration didn't care what or why just wanted to cause unrest in that part of the world. Could it have been that simple? I thought them crazy for that statement but now think they could not have been more right.

So if I only had one reason, I have many more but this one reason--the quote above--is enough for me to desire Obama to be our next president. I hope you will make your voting decision based on the facts; FactCheck.org is priceless in a time of indecision.

so stay tuna'd.................it's gonna be a long election nite................we'll remember this for a very long time.

No comments: