Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alternatives

Definition............a choice limited to one of two or more possibilities, as of things, propositions, or courses of action, the selection of which precludes any other possibility: You have the alternative of riding or walking.

We, the United States, have many more then two alternatives, what I don't quite understand is why the heck has it taken $5 a gallon gas to get the population all wired up.

Sister posted this on her blog

A Texas gentleman, who has been an oil man all his life, by the name of T. Boone Pickens has come up with this plan I'm not saying his ideas are to end all but they are worth looking into.

Another interesting fact I learned the other day is that where we are sitting in South West Colorado, there is a ton of oil, actually the word is more than any they could bring up in the Middle East. But as you probably have guessed not many folks are wanting the drilling to go on here. I myself have mixed emotions.

So maybe we should keep an eye on what Mr Pickens is saying. I sure am not happy when I drive up to a gas pump. And because I have a new diesel powered truck I cannot do a conversion as it negates the extended warranty.

Stay tuna'd and keep an eye on Mr Pickens message.

No comments: