Monday, January 28, 2008

I would like to take a moment

to thank the person that invented the DVR aka digital video recorder, or if you have one the TIVO.

Lordy, lordy TV has never been the same since we have gotten one with our satellite system a few years back. Going from our traditional VCR to the DVR was actually easy. We are TV watchers and have quite eclectic taste between the two of us. So recording our favorites is a wonderful invention

Sister and I were discussing this very topic just the other day. How many commercials have you seen lately? Actually none or very few and ya know what I don't miss them at all. Zip thru all the BS and now all those political commercials. Oh my their is a GOD!!!

So I bow to you and thank you dear person, whoever you may be, for inventing this wonderful piece of electronic equiptment I now value as much as my blow dryer or my electric tea pot.

No comments: