Sunday, February 25, 2007

Might I bore you with this?!?

Ya see we have this house that we just got a contract on after a bazillion months of the blasted thing being on the market. And I'm really funny about count down clocks. I love doing that....maybe because Dick Clark, New Year's, I don't know.

So I'm gonna bore you to tears with my count down to closing on the house. BUT I am going to do it a bit differently. My friend, who happens to be on a driving adventure around the USA, told me of a clever countdown which she did for her trip countdown.

stay tuna'd ....................... 26 sleeps till the closing.

4 comments:

maltese parakeet said...

hah! more like 26 more sleeps until you have to start living with that cat in a motorhome! ;)

barb said...

aaawwww Buddy has turned into a good cat - he really has, however it's certainly is an interesting way of putting it. And your comment made Uncle laugh out loud.

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

What if you don't sleep every other day?

Cottage Kid said...

If you don't then I'll will no doubt bump into you guys. Go ahead and try it!!!