Friday, August 25, 2006

weather is beautiful.......wish I hadn't heard

about a hurricane marching toward the Gulf by the name of Ernesto......WTH!!!

This just cannot be because it is near the anniversary of Katrina and it wouldn't be fair to those folks. Actually it wouldn't be fair to anyone - so go the hell away we don't need you.

Oh I feel good got that outta my system whewwwww!!!

So here I am still at sister moon's and having a wonderful time. The weather has been absolutely SPECTACULAR!!! Translated that means no humidity. I think I should post some pics. I will eventually.

I think the knee is a lot better - the blackness is nearing the toe area so maybe it is making a fond farewell.

Don't have much a anything planned but you do know we will be getting it done......stay tuna'd

1 comment:

kidsinthecastle said...

"I think the knee is a lot better - the blackness is nearing the toe area so maybe it is making a fond farewell."

My recommendation is to soak it from the inside, my Corona-d friend. I hear tell if you add an extra lime it speeds through your bloodstream faster to the affected area. errrrrr, was that an extra Corona to the lime. . . . wull anyways mebbe you jes hafta try both. :-O

Hug sisser and toast to sumfink amazing for me. TTFN