Thursday, August 17, 2006

well.....

a short but sweet visit with my dear friend Lyn in Dallas and off to LA on Wednesday early a.m.
went from a 4 Corona day in Dallas, thanks tie, to a 1 Corona day in Los Angeles.

Sister picked me up at LAX after an uneventful flite, praise the lord, we motored over to see niece at her lawyer office for a short visit prior to sister doing her stint at the Getty. If you ever get to Los Angeles the Getty Center is a must. I have spent so much time there that I could probably be a docent and run a tour. However my friends at the Ringling Museum in Sarasota would be sad since I docent there. That's what Deb does at the Getty a Docent and a damned good one I might add.

Ok here it is thursday a.m. and I am trying to fill friends in on the goings on of the two loonies. People refer to as that in an endearing way.

OK we are off to the dessert, Rancho Mirage/Palm Springs this afternoon. Now that could also be a 4 Corona Day. Spending the weekend there with Mary, sister, niece and me-self. That could be a bit of an advnture depending on which way the wind is blowing.

And ya know this group has a cooking blog and we have yet to cook a meal. Hey I'll take pics of the food we eat alomg the way.

So stay tuna'd.....................

No comments: