Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Send in the clowns

to Sarasota of course. Home of the world famous Ringling Museum of Art.

Chicago has it's cows, Key West has Manatees, I think Dallas has some bulls. Well Sarasota now the home of a few clowns. And what with all the upheaval of doing this project for a very worthy cause, some of those clowns should have been tarred and feathered. Get a grip folks. Get this, some people refer to it as tasteless example of art. It's art for god sakes get over it. I love them and if in fact I could or had room I would be there at the auction when they do auction them off to benefit the TideWell Hospice and Palliative Care Center. But I won't be there. So I took some pictures. I want to share with y'all, they are so cute.

1 comment:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

It's Sarasota, isn't that clown central? I think they are neat.