Monday, October 02, 2006

a boy and his cat..................

So I come home the other day and husband asks me to come out to the studio/workshop to show me what he has started. Holy crap it’s a house for Buddy the cat!!!

Now I am not one to discourage my builder husband from building anything, but good god almighty a house for the cat!

I try to explain to husband that #1 the cat is claustrophobic and does not like closed in spaces. #2 Buddy never ever went into/on the bed you made him three years ago. You ended up giving it to the next door neighbor for their dog. And I tried to remind husband how sad he was that Buddy did not appreciate husband’s skills at the time. What the hell makes you think he is gonna like this house.

Stubborn male that he is and not to be deterred husband continues his project. I go for my camera.

I must explain that this cat house is a replica of the house we want to build when we sell this house and move to Arizona. Well not an exact replica but a close version. Please notice the carpet inside, maybe he would prefer tile!

In the beginning.........................










The enticement of a treat..............................










The rejection.....................










the caption should read "give it to that dog next door"!......................stay tuna'd

3 comments:

maltese parakeet said...

multy would love that house! i'll send him to you!

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

That's the saddest picture I've seen. Cat sitting with his back to the new house.

barb said...

once uncle gets closer he'll build the boys a dog palace he said.

I know isn't that a sad picture. Funny we were both laughing at his arrogance.