Saturday, September 14, 2013

Time to de-clutter AGAIN!!

Seems  hard to believe that we are going into our seventh year of RV'ing.  Or as my sister likes to refer to us as the Gypsies.  

I would not trade the last few years for anything.  The people we have met, friends we have made and oh yeah the places we have seen.  This life, I know, is not for everyone.  But my friend if you have a fleeting thought that it might be fun give it a go.  I would not want to be the one to say ya know ya shoulda tried RV'ing.

Now about that de-clutter stuff.  I am amazed at what you can accumulate in such a short time.  And my other amazement is how much crap you can cram into  a 34 foot RV.  There are nooks and crannies EVERYWHERE!!

We have been here in the desert of Southern Arizona  for six months.  Being in one spot for that long you tend to get comfortable and accumulate.  I am seeing a trip to Salvation Army next week.  As we will be leaving here the end of the month.

But I'm thinking that de-cluttering is healthy.  It will clear my mind to prepare for pumpkins and trees.  Yes folks it's that time.



1 comment:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

De clutter is something we all need to do. Amazing what accumulates.