Monday, April 16, 2012

Life is about making the right decisions and moving on.

Ah yes the life of a gypsy as my sister likes to call us.  Well I guess we are.  We enjoy the challenges a new area brings.

We shall begin our new challenge by spending the summer here at June Lake.   They have all the typical mountain lake resort goodies going on water sports, fishing, hiking, sunrises and beautiful sunsets.  And what I am looking forward to is the photo opportunities.  I love being in Yuma but there are just so many photos you can take of a cactus.  June Lake is quite close to the eastern entrance to Yosemite National Park one of my favorite places.

Mr in his spare time will be replenishing  his inventory of his beaded pieces.  I'm sure he'll be coming up with some new designs.

We'll be pulling out of here in a few days.  And on the way to our destination we'll stop and get in some much needed family time.




2 comments:

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

I live vicariously through your travels but will get up to see you in June Lake if I have to drive myself. See you soon!

Chris said...

Whoo Hoo! My husband & I love that area! Maybe we'll take a drive, been wanting to go back to Bodie, and see you while you're ther!