Monday, November 14, 2005

ok the inside is done NOW we travel outside

So ya see this was the plan that we would finish about now and move to the outdoors now that we are in mid November and the weather always is cooler now. WRONG!!! WRONG!!! WRONG!!! Would it be too cruel of me to tell ya IHATEFLORIDA!!! The humidity is horrible because there is something lurking WAY I mean WAY down south a tropical whatever that has a Latin name like Gamma or hell I don't know and I don't wanna know. But it is headed to South America. Folks this just doesn't happen - sumpin is wrong.

Well anyway we have moved to projects outside like building a small deck, putting in some flower beds and building an overhang over the studio/workshop french doors. Worked out there today and guess that's what is called sweat equity. Maybe it'll help me lose some weight, now that is something I could use. stay tuna'd

No comments: