Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Long Hair rant

Scroll on by if ya don't wanna hear me crab about a subject that bugs the hell outta me.  My intention is not to offend anyone.

This is referring to women with long hair.  I think long hair is beautiful.  Some women wear it better than others.  I'm speaking of long hair that is the right length to pull back and wear in a ponytail.  Thick gorgeous hair that I could never have but have never lusted over because I knew that style was just never me or my fine locks.

Now picture a female, any age really long gorgeous hair.  It's hot out.  I am in line behind this human.  Now this is what bugs me about females with long hair.........................the female in front of me is playing with her hair.  Not just playing, twisting strands, then reaching in her pocket  and pulling out a twisty thing, flips her hair several times, once in my face because the guy behind me is standing so close I cannot move away.   So I step to the side  while in front of me said female flings her hair back and forth to get the right angle I guess for her to contain her long locks. 

I guess it wouldn't have bothered me so much but I had an open tray of food I was holding. Now this was not the only time this type of incident has happened........... more times than I can remember.






No comments: