Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mother's Day



Do you celebrate.  Or do you maybe honor a Mother that has passed.  We do the honor thing because both of our Mothers have passed.  I always enjoyed Mother's Day because we would sometimes venture out for a big meal at a fancy restaurant.  And on the drive to our destination I would remember all the flowers that had popped up along the way.  And then arrival at the restaurant the flowers were always in abundance on the tables.  So Mother's 
Day is a fond memory of spending time with my Momma and a reminder that it's spring.  

We always got our Momma something special for Mother's Day but I know her fondness for cards.  She loved getting cards from her girls.

I found a great shop on Etsy by a terrific artist. She makes the sweetest cards.  Go take a look  here

Now maybe you might find that smell good stuff suits your Mothers taste.
Check out this shop here  or here  or here.

I am not a Mom but boy I would enjoy any or all of the above.    


 If I run across any more ideas I'll be happy to share.


No comments: