Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An addition to my thoughts

I did mean to post this site for some health care info.......thanks sister for reminding me.............please read everything you can and don't believe all the junk you are hearing.

Wouldn't the everyday common folk be better at figuring out this health care situation than the morons in Congress. I would like to see a panel of folks like you and I along with the morons in Washington.


Terrible rumors have been flying around the internet and cable news networks. Do yourself a favor and don't believe any of those rumors, do the research your self.

Another thing is Medicare has been working fairly well and that's a government program has anyone thought of that?

Last but not least how many of the folks in Congress are on the sweet list for the insurance companies.

I did mean to post this site for some health care info.......thanks sister for reminding me.............please read everything you can and don't believe all the junk you are hearing.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yep! It's a mess.

I hate to say it, but I can honestly say I don't trust any of them...media, politicos, insurance companies, no matter their "affiliation"! They're all sorry excuses for human beings.

Can you tell I'm ticked??

Deborah Eley De Bono said...

Here is a good site for information.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/realitycheck/?e=10&ref=text2

Nicely done.