Friday, May 07, 2010

My Moment..........reposted

I am re posting this to remind you to go check out the New York Times site for A Moment in May. You'll be in awe of all the wonderful photos I promise!! Save the site because I'm sure it will be very busy.


The NY Times put together a chance to create a Global Mosaic with a project called,
A Moment in May, Sunday, May 2 at 15:00 GMT everyone was to take a picture. They even had a link to a converter to tell when that was no matter where you were. West Coast was easy, 8:00 a.m. Then I realized I'm in Colorado duh!! 9 a.m. I know people in five different areas----Hong Kong, Egypt, Toronto, Florida Keys and Western Canada that took a picture at the same moment, or at least I hope they did.

9:02 a.m. Bogey checking out the Spring morning snow

Everyone has until May 7 to submit the photos. Check back here or pop over to the Times web site for the final Global Mosaic...............I can't wait.

2 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

I still can't believe it- snow!
xoxo Pattie

Chris said...

Very cool event. I can't wait to see all the photos.

I wonder if Bogey is longing to get out there and "hunt" or thinking "Man, sure am glad I'm on this side of the window!"?

Stay warm, girlfriend...